The Sero Pressure Bonyparts Cushion is made from high density foam to support and disperse pressure. The integral pockets allow air to circulate enabling heat to disperse, while the high profile foam helps eliminate numbness and relieves pressure points.
- British made.
- Cut out designed to relieve pressure on those with low muscle mass and wasting.
- Purchased and recommended by the NHS for over 40 years.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Stretch, discreet, zipped cover included (black, blue or navy waterproof.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- High density profiled foam for comfort.
- Available in two thicknesses (thicker version recommended for heavier individuals) and two sizes.
- Suitable for home, office and travel.
The Bonyparts Sero Pressure Cushion is indispensable during the natural healing process. Suitable for home, office and travelling. A choice of covers are available which are zipped, hand washable and have a carrying handle.
The Bonyparts Cut Out relieves pressure from the ischial tuberosity (a rounded bone that extends from the ischium). This cushion is particularly useful for those suffering from muscle wasting, acute weight loss (otherwise referred to as bony bum) or pain and swelling of the sit bones.
Other possible conditions: Proximal hamstring tendinopathy, pudendal nerve pain (pudendal neuralgia), prostate pain, vulvodynia, anal pain and any other types of pain in the sensitive region.
Stretch cover makes cut-out very discreet.
Standard size: L 42.5 x W 41 x D 7.5cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 3")
Deluxe (4"): L 42.5 x W 41 x D 10cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 4")
Armchair (Larger): L 49.5 x W 48 x D 7.5cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 3")
Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4"): L 49.5 x W 48 x D 10cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 4")
Available with a black or blue stockinette cover or a waterproof navy cover. Spare cushion covers are available here.
For our full range of cut-outs search "Sero cushion".