Butterfly (Japanese Style) Pillow
Putnams Butterfly Pillow is a shaped polyester fibre pillow. Similar to a cervical roll the Butterfly Pillow supports the neck while gently cradling the head for restful sleep. Ideal while travelling or at home.
- British Made.
- 2 Year guarantee.
- Super soft velour cover included (zipped, removable, washable).
This product is highly versatile and can be used in a multitude of ways including;
- As a minimalist Japanese style pillow
- As a cervical roll; place inside your pillow case between your neck and your pillow for added support to your neck and shoulders whilst sleeping.
- As a knee support pillow; place between knees when lying on side to reduce pressure of bony knees or to keep hips aligned post surgery.
- Post Surgery; as mentioned above this product can be used post surgery either when sleeping or when sat up, i.e in a wheelchair to keep hip and leg alignment straight (knees equal distance apart).
- When travelling to aid with sleep and or discomfort.
If you are looking at this product for medical usage it is possible for us to make it with a waterproof navy fabric, which is machine washable at 95 degrees, conforms to BS7175, Crib 5 (suitable for hospitals and nursing homes). Enquire via email or telephone (email@example.com 01752 345678) trade enquiries and NHS orders welcome.
Super soft velour cream cover included (78% cotton, 22% polyester).
Dimenions: L 38cm x W 20cm x 11.5cm (15" x 8" x 4.5") all measurements taken at maximum (width in the middle 5").