This small but versatile pillow can be used in a number of ways. The most popular use is to support the head & neck during sleep. It comes with a choice of fillings and a fitted, super soft velour cover which is removable and washable.
Original (fibre): Our much loved original filling. Springy and supportive.
Organic buckwheat hulls: Firm density, natural filling that makes a slight noise when moved. Biodegradable at end of life.
British wool: Medium density- OEKO-TEX standard 100 British wool. Springy, supportive & natural. Biodegradable at end of life.
- Small but supportive neck pillow
- Japanese style
- Removable, washable super soft velour cover (78% cotton, 22% polyester)
- Handmade in the UK with a 2 year guarantee
- Choice of filling (fibre - soft, organic buckwheat hulls - firm, British wool - medium)
Helps heal & comfort:
- Neck, back & shoulder pain
- Knee or hip pain
- Pregnancy discomfort (bump support)
- Sleeping when travelling
L 38cm x W 20cm x 11.5cm (15" x 8" x 4.5") all measurements taken at maximum (width in the middle 5").
This product is highly versatile and can be used in a multitude of ways including;
- As a minimalist Japanese style pillow
- As a cervical roll; place inside your pillow case between your neck and your pillow for added support to your neck and shoulders whilst sleeping.
- As a knee support pillow; place between knees when lying on side to reduce pressure of bony knees or to keep hips aligned.
- This product can be used post surgery either when sleeping or when sat up, i.e in a wheelchair to keep hip and leg alignment straight (knees equal distance apart).
- When travelling to aid with sleep and or discomfort.