Putnams supply replacement sofa cushions, rattan replacement foam cushions and upholstery foam for all types of cushions and furniture in a variety of densities.
We offer a full sofa cushion foam replacement and refilling service and create new foam inserts fitted to your cushion covers to replace saggy and uncomfortable cushions.
Give us a call for a quote on 01752 345678 or email email@example.com
What is the best foam for sofa cushions?
Putnams offer soft, medium or firm feel polyurethane foam which is the best choice for replacement sofa cushions. Foam is perfect to replace sagging fibre or foam seat or back sofa or armchair cushions. We are happy to recommend which type of foam may be the most comfortable and supportive based on the depth of the cushion.
Any cushion that can be detached from a sofa or armchair and has a zipped, removable cushion cover can be refilled with new replacement foam. We also offer foam for replacement cushions for rattan furniture or outdoor seating sets.
How do I get my sofa cushions refilled?
- Measure your cushions and give us a call for an approximate quote on 01752 345678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are happy with the quote you can either send us your cushion covers (we recommend using a tracked service) or we can arrange a courier collection from you for just £10. Alternatively if you live local to us in Devon, you can drop the covers into our showroom.
- Once we receive your cushion covers we re-measure and clarify the price for your sofa cushions to be refilled. If at this point you are not happy as the price has changed too much (very rare) we will send your cushion covers back to you for FREE.
- If you are happy to go ahead and have your cushions refilled, we will take payment and your cushion covers will be passed to our foam specialists. We try and turn around all cushion refills within one week (although this may be slightly longer at extremely busy times)
- We wrap all of our new cushion foam inserts with fibre and stockinette before placing them into your covers to ensure that each cushion has a plump full looking look and feel.
- Once completed your cushions will be sent back to you via a courier on a tracked service.
Made in Devon
We make our products from our UK factory.
Read some of our many 5 star reviews!
We guarantee our products for durability.