Acid Reflux Full Mattress Bed Wedge Tilter
The new Putnams Adult full mattress bed wedge is to be used under your existing mattress to gently tilt and elevate your mattress from one end, placing your head above your torso.
- Made in the UK.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- Sold with removable (zipped), washable, white poly-cotton cover.
- Goes under your existing mattress (mattress elevator).
- Made out of high density foam (can easily support a heavy mattress and users).
The gentle slope of the mattress wedge minimise sleep disruption whilst giving significant relief from many conditions including:
- Acid reflux,(GERD / GORD)
- Oesophagitis (hiatal hernia)
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Heart burn and chest pain.
- Can aid with Respiratory illness such as pneumonia, colds and flu
- Reduced snoring
- Improved circulation
- Better sleep quality
- Reduced acid reflux
- Helps reduce symptoms of vertigo
- Improved blood circulation, and many more (please read the product reviews for other peoples feedback on conditions)
Heartburn, Acid Reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions all result from acid seeping upwards during sleep when laying flat. When sleeping slightly tilted gravity helps stop this occurrence and reduces associated discomfort and sleep disruption.
Single (190 cm x 91cm) (10.4 kg)
Small Double (190 cm x 122 cm) (13.4 kg)*
Double (190 cm x 137 cm) (14.4 kg)*
King (200 cm x 152 cm) (16.4 kg)*
Super King (200 cm x 183 cm) (19.8 kg)*
All wedges are 7" at the back down to 1" at the foot.
Subject to high demand this product can have a 1-3 day added lead time.
Cover made from 50% cotton, 50% polyester. The zip goes along 3 sides for easy removal.
*Double, Small Double, King and Super King will arrive in two separate pieces (two pieces of foam to be put into cover). This will not impact the performance of the product. The pieces go side by side down the length of the bed and are held together by the cover.
Pictured in Double. Recommended for use with a mattress on top (as pictured).
Can be used on multiple bed bases including divan, slatted & bedstead. Not suitable for adjustable beds.
Please note, cover is tight to put on and may require 2 people.
Does not include bed frame, mattress, pillows or duvet.