Latex Bed Wedge - Acid Reflux
Our extensive bed wedge range now includes a latex bed wedge (the top one inch (2.5cm) is cut off and replaced with natural, premium, graphite Latex).
Latex is a premium, naturally made material that is; toxin-free, breathable, soft, supportive, springy, cooling, anti-microbial, anti-dust mite, resistant to mould and mildew. Latex production is Eco friendly as carbon is captured by the rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis) during its lifetime. Latex is also biodegrade as it is a naturally made product.
- Made using toxin-free premium Latex*.
- Elevates the torso; reducing acid & silent reflux discomfort instantly.
- Made in the UK.
- The Putnams Bed Wedge is recommended by the NHS for acid reflux.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
- CertiPUR® foam for peace of mind.
- Recommended by the Oesophageal Patients Association (OPA).
- Comes with a white zipped, washable, poly-cotton cover.
- Spare covers available.
Dimensions : W24" x L30" x H6"
*Please note that the top 1" of the bed wedge is made from Graphite Latex, the remainder of the wedge is made using our UK made supportive PutnaFoam which is CertiPUR.