Travel CPAP Pillow (mask)
The CPAP / BIPAP Travel Pillow was developed by Putnams with CPAP users for improving the sleep quality of Sleep Aponea sufferers. It is British made from flexi- polyurethane foam in the original Putnam Pillow design loved by our customers for over 30 years.
This extremely light weight, smaller CPAP Pillow is ideal for travel and has been made exclusively for that purpose.
Weighing just 0.4 kg this is one of our lightest pillows.
Includes removable, washable, zipped COOLMAX Cover as Standard - To keep your head cool while you sleep. (spare covers available)
W 13'' x L 12'' x D 5'' (33cm x 31cm x 13cm) - Royal
The Putnams CPAP Pillow range deals with common complains including:
- Mask pressure on the face
- Mask leaks (air blowing into eyes + reduction in mask pressure)
- General discomfort whilst at the same time using our vast experience in back care to improve posture whilst sleeping to reduce neck and back pain.
Our pillows are recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders (if side sleeper)
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
2 Year Guarantee.
Includes Cotton removable zipped cover (hand washable).
- NIV (non invasive ventilation)
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP
- Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level
- Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Systems
- Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
Sleep Aponea is a growing condition with up to 4% of men and 2% of women diagnosed.
Common treatment forms include : mandibular advancement device and nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines. These machines require breathing apparatus to be worn during sleep and this can be uncomfortable especially with side and front sleepers.
Suitable for CPAP / BIPAP / PEEP/ NIV (non invasive ventilation) / NIPPY