Respiratory, Pneumonia, Flu Bed Wedge Pillow
This bed wedge tilts the user upright, propping them up, easing breathing difficulty associated with flu, Pneumonia, coughs and viral infections. This bed wedge helps keep someones chest clear during sleep or when lying in bed.
- Made in the UK.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- As seen in The Guardian newspaper.
- Improves drainage and clearing of airways due to elevated torso.
- Supplied with a white zipped, removable, poly-cotton cover.
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
This bed wedge is popular for customers that have a persistent cough and those that are continually coughing when lying flat in bed.
24'' width: L76cm x W61.5cm x D15cm (30'' x 24'' x 6'') (as pictured)
36'' width: L76cm x W91.5cm x D 15cm (30'' x 36'' x 6'')
Also available in Memory Foam (the top one inch is cut off and replaced with pressure relieving memory foam topper).
The Putnams Bed wedge can be used for many different medical conditions including:
- Respiratory illness (pneumonia & flu (keeps you propped up at night))
- Acid Reflux (GERD/GORD) / Heartburn / Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Snoring reduction
- Shoulder Surgery
- Hiatus hernia (Oesophagitis)
- Esophageal Motility
- Varicose veins / Swollen ankles / Phlebitis /Oedema (when wedge is placed under feet)
The Adult Bed Wedge can be used in three many ways:
- Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and respiratory problems. The Putnams bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.
- Use as a back support in bed.
- Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
Please note the images & video feature the 24" & 54" width bed wedge.
Ideal for post surgery, including;
- Post hysterectomy
- Post hip replacement
- Post spinal surgery
- Post open-heart surgery
- As well as being great for mobility, sitting up in bed and chest pain.
Triangle bed wedge pillow available in single, small double, double, king and super king.
If you are looking at this product for medical usage it is possible for us to make it with a waterproof navy fabric, which is machine washable at 95 degrees, conforms to BS7175, Crib 5 (suitable for hospitals and nursing homes). Enquire via email or telephone (firstname.lastname@example.org 01752 345678) trade enquiries and NHS orders welcome.