Putnam Memory Foam Pillow
The Putnam pillow was designed to help keep the spine straight during sleep, unlike traditional pillows its supportive foam core gives it structure, supporting your neck and head whilst sleeping. Sleep posture is just as important as sitting posture when dealing with neck and back pain.
The Putnam pillow helps stop; stiff neck, sleepless nights and back problems. It has been designed to promote and improve spinal alignment and neck positioning, the ergonomic shape means that you will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
- British Design, British Made
- Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths
- Ideal for side and back sleepers
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on side) ideal for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH) sufferers
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep
- Supportive British made foam
- Comes with a jersey, zipped, removable, cover
- Has been known to help with Cervical spondylosis
- 2 year guarantee
- Sensitive to body temperature with a gel like feel, this pillow gives even pressure distribution whilst supporting your head neck and shoulders molding to the individual’s shape.
The Royal Extra gives the added benefit of a longer pillow area.
The Royal (medium) recommend if you usually prefer the support of one pillow is at a height of 5 inches (13 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
King (large) recommend if you usually prefer the support of two pillows is at a height of 6 inches (15 cm) (L58cm x W33.5cm)
Child 3 ¾ inches (9.5 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
Royal Extra 5 inches (13cm) (L60cm x W31cm)
Travel Pillows are shorter in width:
Travel Royal : L33cm x W31cm x D13cm
Travel King : L33cm x W33cm x D15cm
Please note that this pillow has changed colour (from blue to cream as of October 2018).