The Putnam pillow was designed to help keep the spine straight during sleep. It has been designed to promote and improve spinal alignment and neck positioning, the ergonomic shape means that you will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Recommended by chiropractors for over 40 years, our pillow always holds its shape in fact we guarantee it for two years but it lasts much longer.
- Made in Devon, UK for over 40 years.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths.
- For side & back sleepers.
- Available in 3 thicknesses to suit your frame (Child, Royal and King).
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on side).
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder.
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep.
- Comes with a jersey, zipped, removable, cover.
Helps heal and comfort:
- Stiff necks, sleepless night and back problems.
- Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment.
- Cervical spondylosis.
- Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH).
Please note that this pillow has changed colour (from blue to cream as of October 2018).
This pillow has:
Ear recess for side sleeping. Removing pressure from the ear.
Rounded leading edge for optimum shoulder and neck support.
Shoulder recess for back and side sleep. Keeping your shoulders properly aligned.
Contoured ventilation to keep your head cool during sleep.
Fitted cover sewn by hand in the UK. 100% cotton. zipped and washable.
Typically a female frame fits a Royal and a male frame fits a King (shoulder broadness).
If you prefer one standard pillow go with a Royal, if you prefer two standard pillows go with a King.
Call or email us (a call is more often easier) - 01752 345678 - email@example.com
We also sell a memory foam version of this pillow here.
The difference between the standard version and the memory foam version are:
This standard is medium soft. The memory foam version is very very firm.
2. Foam Type
The standard is very springy, it bounces back instantly. The memory foam version is slow release and can change depending on the temperature (when it is hotter it is softer and quicker to bounce back, when it is cooler it is firmer and slower to bounce back).
Some people love memory foam and love how firm our memory foam pillow is. Others do not like memory foam (it has a reputation for being hotter). We sell more standard pillows than memory foam and if you call our office we will point you towards the standard version because we think it is a better pillow.
Usually your pillow will leave us in 1-2 working days. Free delivery is included with this item (2nd class royal mail) or you can pay extra for next working day delivery at checkout.