Ischial Bursitis Cushion
The Ischial Bursitis Cushion is made from high density foam to support and disperse pressure. The integral pockets allow air to circulate enabling heat to disperse, while the high profile foam helps eliminate numbness and relieves pressure points.
- British Made.
- Improves comfort for those suffering from Ischial Bursitis.
- Cut out designed to relieve pressure on those with low muscle mass & wasting.
- Purchased and recommended by the NHS for over 40 years.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Stretch, discreet, zipped cover included (black or blue).
- CertiPUR® foam.
- High density profiled foam for comfort.
- Available in two thicknesses (thicker version recommended for heavier individuals) and two sizes.
- Suitable for home, office and travel.
The Bonyparts Cut Out relieves pressure from the Ischial Tuberosity this is particularly useful for those suffering from muscle wasting or acute weight loss other wise referred to as bony bum.
Stretch cover makes cut-out very discreet.
Standard size: L 42.5cm x W41cm x D7.5cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 3")
Deluxe (4"): L42.5cm x W41cm x D10cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 4")
Armchair (Larger): L49.5cm x W48cm x 7.5cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 3")
Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4"): L49.5cm x W48cm x 10cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 4")
Available in a Black or Blue Stockinette cover as standard, spare and waterproof covers available here.