Standard delivery - Free (2nd class royal mail).
Next working day delivery - £8 (12 noon cut-off). We are closed over the weekend.
Heavy & large goods - £10
Bank holiday exclusions apply. More info here.
The Putnams pregnancy pillow is a British made fibre filled support pillow.
This 48" long pregnancy body pillow can be used in multiple ways for supporting, propping and relaxing and is popular choice for women during pregnancy.
This pregnancy pillow allows you to sleep in the recovery position with full support relieving tension and pressure on the lower spine.
Helpful for pregnant women or for post operation comfort in both male and females. The long pillow can be positioned to reduce weight and pain on the affected area when sitting or in bed. Can also be used to reduce pain for ME (Myalgic Encephalopathy) Sufferers.
- Made by hand in the UK.
- Relieves back pain and problems.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Long enough to be bent into a V shape for dual use and support.
- Ideal for use during pregnancy.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of PGP and SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction / Pelvic Girdle Pain).
- Can help to reduce pregnancy Sciatica.
- Long enough to curl around at night.
- Supports tummy and legs at full length.
- Ideal for post hysterectomy support.
- Post operative support pillow .
Size: 48'' x 14'' x 9'' (122cm x 36cm x 23cm)
Comes with either a polycotton or 100% cotton cover (removable and washable).
Spare or replacement poly cotton covers are available for the Long Body Pillow. Please click here to view and purchase.