Anti Snore Bed Wedge Pillow
Also available in:
Memory Foam - the top one inch (2.5cm) is cut off and replaced with pressure relieving memory foam.
Latex (NEW) - the top one inch (2.5cm) is cut off and replaced with cooling, natural, premium Graphite Latex foam.
- Elevates the torso; reducing compression on the airways which leads to a reduction in snoring.
- Recommended in the Independent newspaper "extremely effective at reducing snoring".
- Made in the UK.
- CE marked - Class 1 medical device.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
- CertiPUR® foam for peace of mind.
- Comes with a white zipped, washable, poly-cotton cover.
- Over 140 5* star reviews.
- As seen in The Guardian newspaper.
- Spare covers available here.
The Adult Bed Wedge is versatile and can be used in three many ways:
- Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and respiratory problems. The Putnams bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.
- Use as a back support when sitting up in bed.
- Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs and feet. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
24" (61cm) : W24" x L30" x H6"
36" (91.5cm) UK Single: W36" x L30" x H6" **
54" (137cm) UK Double: W54" x L30" x H6" **
60" (152.5cm) UK King: W60" x L30" x H6" **
72" (183cm) UK Super King: W72" x L30" x H6" **
W: width, L: length, H: height
**Please note that sizes larger than the 24" will have large goods shipping applied at checkout. Sizes larger than the 36" width will come in two pieces of foam (two side by side pieces that will be put into the cover to sit side by side). Covers for the sizes 54" upwards may require two people to put covers on and off.
Triangle bed wedge pillow available in single, small double, double, king and super king.