The Putnam Pillow - As Seen In The Times
Our pillow has been recommended by the The Times in the Readers Clinic section under "Can somebody suggest a really good neck pillow?".
The chosen answer was by Mary Seddon who answered the question with:
"I swear by Putnams pillows. I use the queen [Royal] size at home and take the travel size (£51) on holidays."
To see the original article click here...
Putnams brings you the ultimate pillow to relax you into the best nights sleep you will ever have. Our contoured pillow is a one of a kind - no more sleepless nights, and stiff necks in the morning.
As seen in The Times Readers Clinic "I Swear by Putnams pillows" & "really good neck pillow".
The Putnam pillow was designed to help keep the spine straight during sleep, unlike traditional pillows its supportive foam core gives it structure, supporting your neck and head whilst sleeping. Sleep posture is just as important as sitting posture when dealing with neck and back pain.
It is great for sleeping on your back or side and no other contoured foam pillow will match us for design features.
- British Design, British Made
- Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths
- Ideal for side and back sleepers
- Ear recess for reduced pressure (when sleeping on side) ideal for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH) sufferers
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep
- Supportive British made foam
- Comes with a jersey, zipped, removable, cover
- Has been known to help with Cervical spondylosis
- 2 year guarantee
The Royal (medium) is designed for people who typically sleep on one pillow and the King for those who sleep on two pillows.
The Royal Extra gives the added benefit of a longer pillow area.
When choosing your pillow size it is important to maintain a straight spine, it is useful to lie on your bed and measure the distance between your neck and your bed and choose a pillow size that supports this gap.
The Royal (medium) is at a height of 5 inches (13 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
King (large) 6 inches (15 cm) (L58cm x W33.5cm)
Child 3 ¾ inches (9.5 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
Royal Extra 5 inches (13cm) (L60cm x W31cm)