Have your sofa cushions become uncomfortable, unsupportive and out of shape?
Putnams offer a full sofa cushion refill service for all brands of sofas including DFS, Next, Ikea, Made, Sofology, Argos, Dreams and many more.
We offer a variety of foam infills to revive your sofa cushions and extend the life of your sofa. We simply refill your existing sofa cushion covers with new foam inserts.
What types of cushion can be refilled?
We can refill any cover that has a zipped opening and is removable from the sofa. This includes leather, velvet, linen, cotton and many more types of covers.
Simple steps of the sofa cushion refilling service:
- Give us a call on 01752 345678 or email over approximate sizes of your cushion covers so that we can give you an idea of price.
- Post your cushion covers to us (we recommend using a tracked service) or we can arrange to collect your covers from you for £10 via a courier
- Once we receive the cushion covers we accurately measure them and call you to confirm the price. (If at that stage you are unhappy we send your covers back for free).
- We will take payment over the phone and answer any questions that you may have. We then pass your cushion covers to our foam specialists to create the new infills for you.
- Once refilled, we will arrange for your nice comfortable cushions to be sent back to you on a tracked courier service.
Why choose foam for new cushion inserts?
When you purchase a sofa the cushions may have fibre, feathers or foam inside. Feathers and fibre cushions, in particular lose their shape, become saggy and unsupportive and need constant plumping to re-shape. Foam cushion inserts retain their shape, provide a great deal of support and bounce back to look great even after being sat on for a number of hours.
Sofa cushion refilling reviews (many more on our google business page):