8° Degree Sitting Wedge (3") Coccyx Cut Out
The simple action of sitting is likely to cause neck and lower back pain to many people, due to enormous pressure placed on the spine.
The 8 degree Wedge is ideal for car seats because they angle the body to a comfortable, easy driving position. Placed on an office chair, they adapt the angle of the sitting position, tilting the pelvis forward; encouraging good posture.
- Cut out eases pressure on the base of the spine.
- Recommended by Chiropractors.
- British Made.
- Helps encourage better posture.
- 2 year guarantee.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- Light weight to carry & travel with.
- Pelvic & hip support improving comfort.
- Eases arthritic pain.
- Can be used in any chair i.e wheelchair, car, sofa, office
- 14 day returns policy.
- Cover included (zipped & washable) in black, blue, grey & beige.
Coccyx injury, post back / spinal injury, scoliosis, osteoporosis, coccyx bruising, protecting the bottom of spine against pressure sores, post hip surgery, pilonidal sinus, arthritis pain, travel, pain associated with pregnancy, damaged discs/facet joints in lower back.
They are covered with an attractive velour zipped cover and come complete with carrying handle, available in Black, Blue, Grey or Beige.
Also included is an adjustable strap for fixing your wedge in place.
Size: 36cm x 36cm x 8cm (14" x 14" x 3")