8° Degree Sitting Wedge (3")
The simple action of sitting is likely to cause neck and lower back pain to many people, due to enormous pressure placed on the spine. The Wedges are ideal for car seats because they angle the body to a comfortable, easy driving position. Placed on an office chair, they adapt the angle of the sitting position, tilting the pelvis forward; encouraging good posture.
- Made in the UK.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
- CertiPUR® foam for peace of mind.
- Zipped cover included (built-in carrying handle & choice of four colours).
- Helps encourage better posture.
- Light weight to carry / travel with.
- Pelvic support and comfort.
- Eases arthritis pain.
- Can be used in any chair i.e wheelchair, car, sofa, office
Also included is an adjustable strap for fixing your wedge in place.
Comes complete with a Velour cover in Black, Blue, Grey or Beige.
Size: 36cm x 36cm x 8cm (14" x 14" x 3")
If you are looking at this product for medical usage it is possible for us to make it with a waterproof navy fabric, which is machine washable at 95 degrees, conforms to BS7175, Crib 5 (suitable for hospitals and nursing homes). Enquire via email or telephone (email@example.com 01752 345678) trade enquiries and NHS orders welcome.