There is a lead time of 1-5 days after your order is placed as every chair is made by hand in our factory.
- Improve posture naturally.
- Encourages "active sitting" building up back & core muscles.
- Attractive design with natural wood finish.
- Height and seat distance adjustable (One adjustment for height one adjustment for angle.)
- Made by us in Devon.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- Perfect for working from home or in the office.
- Beech natural wood frame (FSC certified wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable.)
- 1 year guarantee.
- Available in black, blue, grey & beige.
Designed to be used while working at a desk, our Posture Chairs encourage "active sitting" and improved posture, correctly aligning your spine for fatigue-free sitting. They are ready assembled on a sustainable beech frame and are fully adjustable, allowing maximum comfort for short and tall users.
- Memory Foam which contours to your body reducing pressure when sitting.
- Coccyx cut-out for reduced pressure at the base of the spine ideal for injured or bruised coccyx (we would only recommend a coccyx cut-out if you have existing pain at the base of the spine or a coccyx injury.
- Choice of black, blue, grey and beige upholstery.
The design of the chair promotes good posture naturally by tilting the pelvis forward and in doing so correcting the spine into a natural and painless 'S' shape.
This chair is a stylist alternative to a standard office chair and is available in black, blue, grey and beige.
Comes ready assembled on a sustainable Beech frame and is fully adjustable at two points: one for your height (distance between seating and kneeling pad, via allen key) and the other for the height of desk you are sat at (the larger wooden "hammer").
One adjustment for height one adjustment for angle.
Minimum height : 5ft 3
Maximum weight : 15 stone
Size: H 73cm x L 73cm x W 47.5cm (all measurements taken from widest points).