Prone Mask Pillow COVID-19
The Putnam prone mask pillow has been designed in conjunction with Bradford teaching hospital for prone positioned COVID-19 patients on ventilator machines. They have found the pillow reduced non-compliance and improved patient comfort when prone positioned (lying on front).
- Recommended by the NHS (see below video)
- Reduces "blow-out" into eyes
- Improves comfort when sleeping with any type of mask
- Reduces non-compliance
- Reduces pressure on face (less angry red lines upon waking)
- British Made
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 14 day returns policy
- Waterproof cover designed to meet infection control standards
- CE marked class 1 medical device
See the below NHS video of our prone pillow. We accept NHS purchase orders and offer specialist pricing.
The Putnams CPAP Pillow range deals with common complains including:
- Mask pressure on the face
- Mask leaks (air blowing into eyes + reduction in mask pressure)
- General discomfort whilst at the same time using our vast experience in back care to improve posture whilst sleeping to reduce neck and back pain.
Also ideal for use with COPD sleep appliances.
Our pillows are recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders (if side sleeper)
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
Three Sizes available:
Large : 58cm x 33.5cm x 15cm (23'' x 13'' x 6'') (if you normally sleep on two pillows)
Medium : 52cm x 31cm x 13cm (20.5'' x 12'' x 5'') (if you normally sleep on one pillow)
Small : 52cm x 31cm x 9.5cm (20.5'' x 12'' x 3.75'') (for smaller frames)
Includes waterproof, zipped, removable cover. Cover has been designed to comply with infection control. Cover is machine washable to 95 degrees Celsius and conforms to BS7175 Crib 5 (suitable for hospitals).