Heartburn Bed Wedge
- Made in the UK.
- Improves Heartburn by keeping the torso elevated.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- As seen in The Guardian newspaper.
- Reduces acid reflux and heartburn symptoms instantly.
- Comes with a white zipped, removable, poly-cotton cover.
- Recommended by the Oesophageal Patients Association (OPA).
Heartburn, Acid Reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions all result from acid seeping upwards during sleep when laying flat. When sleeping slightly tilted gravity helps stop this occurrence and reduces associated discomfort and sleep disruption.
''Weight loss and head of bed elevation are effective lifestyle interventions for GERD''
-- Stanford Study 2006
The Bed Wedge can be used in many ways. Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and respiratory problems. Use as a back support in bed. Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
The Putnams Bed wedge can be used for many different medical conditions including:
- Acid Reflux (GERD/GORD) / Heartburn / Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Snoring reduction
- Shoulder Surgery
- Hiatus hernia (Oesophagitis)
- Esophageal Motility
- Respiratory problems
- Varicose veins / Swollen ankles / Phlebitis /Oedema (when wedge is placed under feet)
The Putnams bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.
Can be helpful for:
Post surgery including ; post hysterectomy, post hip replacement, post spinal surgery, as well as being great for mobility, sitting up in bed and chest pain.
Original 24'' width :L76cm x W61.5cm x D15cm (30'' x 24'' x 6'') (As pictured)
36'' width: L76cm x W91.5cm x D 15cm (30'' x 36'' x 6'')
Video and images are of the slimmer 24'' version.
Triangle bed wedge pillow also available in Memory Foam.
The extra 1'' of memory foam creates an added layer of soft comfort and support. The memory foam molds to your body's contours, reducing pressure and increasing comfort.
If you are looking at this product for medical usage it is possible for us to make it with a waterproof navy fabric, which is machine washable at 95 degrees, conforms to BS7175, Crib 5 (suitable for hospitals and nursing homes). Enquire via email or telephone (email@example.com 01752 345678) trade enquiries and NHS orders welcome.