As concerns grow about Coronavirus we want to assure you that we are committed to assuring the safety and well-being of our; employees, customers and partners.
Within the factory we are asking all employees to:
- Stay at home if they have any symptoms (please see below).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are wanting to visit our factory show room please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever or cough) of COVID-19.
If you have either of these please follow the below information:
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
This situation is constantly changing and we are staying up to date and following the latest guidance from the government.
All information was correct at the time this blog post was published.