Happy New Year!
Posted on January 06 2016
Welcome to 2016! We hope you all had an amazing 2015, here's to an even better year and an even better you!
Some sleep facts to see you into the new year:
- It is recommended that you change your mattress every 8 years due to loss of support and hygiene reasons (think back to 2008 (Beijing Olympics)).
- Try not to use technology in the bedroom, it can interfere with your bodies natural sleep settings and lead to a restless night.
- Your pillow should support your body in a way that keeps your spine straight.
- The average optimum hours of sleep is 7 hours and 45 minutes.
- The amount of sleep you get can have large affect on your health, including risk of diabetes, heart conditions and obesity.
The causes of Coccyx Pain
Coccyx pain or Coccydynia is very common and causes discomfort and pain at the base of the spine (tailbone) partic...
Our Best Memory Foam Pillow
At Putnams we have been manufacturing for over 30 years, we are extremely proud of our quality and our customer lo...
Memory Foam Bed Wedge Benefits
Many people prop themselves up to sleep at night using pillows and other methods such as quilts etc. At Putnams we...