Happy New Year!
Posted on January 06 2016
Welcome to 2016! We hope you all had an amazing 2015, here's to an even better year and an even better you!
Some sleep facts to see you into the new year:
- It is recommended that you change your mattress every 8 years due to loss of support and hygiene reasons (think back to 2008 (Beijing Olympics)).
- Try not to use technology in the bedroom, it can interfere with your bodies natural sleep settings and lead to a restless night.
- Your pillow should support your body in a way that keeps your spine straight.
- The average optimum hours of sleep is 7 hours and 45 minutes.
- The amount of sleep you get can have large affect on your health, including risk of diabetes, heart conditions and obesity.
NHS Top 10 Tips For A Healthy Back
Top 10 tips for a healthy back, including lifting advice, how to sit properly and back-strengthening exercises. 1. E...
Back Care Facts and Figures.
Back pain is common and usually not linked with any serious diseases or problems. 80% of the population will experie...
Types Of Back Pain
There are many different types of back pain, here are a few of them: Acute or ChronicThere is a distinct difference ...