New product - Memory Foam Dog Bed
Posted on February 01 2016
At Putnams, we’re always interested in learning more about sleep. You may not be surprised to hear that cats sleep twice as much as us humans – that’s a whopping 60% of their 9 lives! meanwhile dogs spend 50% of their lives asleep.
We know that your pets are a part of the family, so we’ve created a range of luxurious memory foam pet beds in several sizes to extend the same luxuries to your furry family as you offer to everyone else at home.
- Top 1" layer of memory foam to relieve pressure from your pets bones and joints
- 1" base layer of high density orthopedic foam to support your dogs weight
- Removable, washable, zipped cover
- Available in 4 sizes, small, medium, large and X Large
- 14 days return policy
- Made in the UK
- Meets British Fire Standards for peace of mind
- Ideal for :
- Protecting your dogs bones and joins
- Older dogs
- Hip dysplasia
- Maximum comfort
- Pressure point specific pain
We would love to see pictures of any of your pets proving our point by snoozing anywhere and everywhere!
NHS Top 10 Tips For A Healthy Back
Top 10 tips for a healthy back, including lifting advice, how to sit properly and back-strengthening exercises. 1. E...
Back Care Facts and Figures.
Back pain is common and usually not linked with any serious diseases or problems. 80% of the population will experie...
Types Of Back Pain
There are many different types of back pain, here are a few of them: Acute or ChronicThere is a distinct difference ...