New year’s resolutions & Pay Day Treats
Posted on January 26 2016
New year’s resolutions
Whether it’s a fresh set of bed sheets or a luxurious new pillow, it’s time to invest in your sleep – after all, you spend 1/3 of your life in bed, you might as well be comfortable!
So just in time for payday, here are my splurges to make your bedroom a relaxing haven, where you’ll have a better chance of having a peaceful night’s sleep.
High thread count bedding
- Feel like you’re in a 5 star hotel with top of the range bedding. Don’t settle for anything less
Putnam pillows and mattress topper – with 14 day returns
- Wide range of options, designed and made in the UK. 14 day returns, varied sizes and cover options
- Putnams pillows are designed for back or side sleepers, and available in several sizes and colours with replacement covers available.
- Mattress topper renews your bed at an affordable cost. Our mattress toppers offer supreme comfort with a choice of ripple foam or sumptuous memory foam.
- High thread count cotton or silk, luxurious but practical.
A word of warning though - with all these additions, I can’t promise it won’t be trickier to get out of bed first thing!
Targeted Back Pain care 'cheaper and better for patients'
A recent article found on the BBC that will make interesting reading to those suffering from back pain: More targete...
NHS Top 10 Tips For A Healthy Back
Top 10 tips for a healthy back, including lifting advice, how to sit properly and back-strengthening exercises. 1. E...
Back Care Facts and Figures.
Back pain is common and usually not linked with any serious diseases or problems. 80% of the population will experie...